Friday, January 27, 2006

New Designers '06

I finally have some work through as my boss is back from USA on business so I don't have time to write a load of pap on here anymore. Also, I now have applications going through for small grants from the arts council so I can prototype some of my own products. I'm excited to finally start pushing some of my own designs through, whether it is succesful or not. I guess I'm only just getting the drive I used to have back now.

I've also been approached to submit work for New Designers '06 as an update of students one year on in the industry, it would give me real closure if I could get something there and have a successful exhibition. Deadline is end of February so I'd better get back to it, keep you posted!

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>