Friday, February 10, 2006

Rude pirate.

I have another profile/blog thing on a site called MySpace. I've posted my account of what happened to me on July 7th on there ages ago. Today I got my first rude commenter, he called me a nerd and said just because I was on one of the trains I shouldn't try and "sound clever" by talking about it and trying to work out why it happened, and should get off my soapbox.

I am a nerd, so what. Being a nerd pays!

This guy is apparantly a Proffesional pirate/strongman. This man is the future. Says it all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Holly Finch said...

there are some sad and twisted people out there in blogland..and in real land....fortunately they are in the minority....don't let them get you down.....i had someone asking 'why are you so self centred?'

why? because it's MY blog and it's about ME!...don't read it if you don't like it!

hope you're doing ok...suffereing a bit after usual drunken KCU drinks last night...hope you manage to make it to one soon
h

3:43 AM  
Blogger steve said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 PM  
Blogger steve said...

They might be in the minority, but there are more oddities than you think out there!

Apparantly even Neanderthals have the WWW now.

It sounds like all the "usual suspects" had a tad too much vino last night! :P

I'm thinking of making it to the next one, me and Sam will rendezvous at Kings Cross and probably stay somewhere in Islington as we know the area.

I can't leave it till July before staying in London again, it would be a bit too much.

Steve

2:37 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, 'come on down"!

Next meet will be on 9th March I think...

will be lovely to see you!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is simply excellent idea

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>