Saturday, February 11, 2006

Return of the rude pirate.

The arse-hole is back. I tried to shut him up with whit, stating that "...as the pen is mightier than the sword, so to is the nerd mightier than the pirate..." But it didn't work.

Joking aside this guy is really pissing me off, I mean what sort of cretin starts calling someone in my situation "a girl" for suffering trauma. He keeps going on about how I don't actually care about what happened and I just want to "show off to the world that I was there.", and he's accusing me of "...going on and on about it...". I would post a picture of him but it would put you off your tea. Imagine Sloth from the Goonies.

The past few weeks I had been distracted by a hunger to understand more about the whole situation, and found myself at a level of contentment. I had come to the conclusion that I felt no feelings of hate towards any of the bombers, I actually feel sorry for them, that they felt this was their only option. I'm not sure I've forgiven them, but I don't hate them. But after this distraction some of the other more horrible feelings started creeping back in.

I don't hate the bombers, but I hate the bastard who's having a go at me. He's a complete idiot!

I got up this morning with a nasty cold, I've got a headache and my boss is bombarding me with work via email. We're pulling a late one to finish this project. The last thing I need is some nob-head having a go at me for talking about politics and July 7th.

I'm not going to reply to him, as that will annoy him even more. But I'm open to suggestions...

4 Comments:

Blogger Bumble Bee said...

Steve, please don't listen to him. People like him are so not worth it and don't know what we have gone through. I have just started a blog from the encouragement of Holly, hopefully this low life doesn't turn up on mine.
Going on and on about it he says, I would like to see him move on from a situation where you think you are facing death. Grr I won't keep going on.
Thank god for the positive posts on KCU!!
And yes def try to come to our next meet up.
Kx

1:50 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

He sounds like a buffoon, I had lots of conspiracy theorists turn up an dpester me for a while, just delete him.

Your writign is great and look, more KCU people are starting to blog - it is very encouraging and inspiring - best wishes

( and ignore the tw@ts)

x

5:18 AM  
Blogger Holly Finch said...

steve...come and have a drink with us on 9th march! hopefully it will restore your faith in humanity...we are all lovely!...he is a twat!

the wonderful thing about KCU is that we all know....we can go 'on and on' all we like & we all understand. at the same time we catch up on gossip and laugh like old friends. we're all in this together mister....cheer up
kx

6:01 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Thanks!

Yes he most certainly is a twat, and is officially ignored!

NB: more positive post today!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>